• Tw1xer
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2.3
where are the wheels?
A
  • awesomeonion1
  • 4.00 star(s)
Great mod, however it crashes my game whenever i try to load in competition config or when i have multiple other mods spawned (both situations have traffic on)
M
  • Masonchill
  • 3.00 star(s)
The car isn't even there for me. Is there away that someone can help?
Hey.
  • Hey.
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2.2
Modelling is great, sounds are great. Everything about this car is great! But there's one problem... when I spawn it in the rear wheels are missing and the front wheels don't have tires.
P
  • papapa22
  • 5.00 star(s)
m4 is great, but I could not understand what was wrong with my dashboard (the last screen shows that the panel is from m4, but in the game it is from cherrier lmao)
dzembi
  • dzembi
  • 5.00 star(s)
I can finally leave a 5 star rating. The mod is really well done and now has a fully working interior as well as the engine sounds for all of the engines (finally). Loads of nice configurations in the save & load tab, however I would like to see these variations moved to be an option when spawning a vehicle. Unlike the previous versions this mod is finally worth getting.
S
  • supercharger
  • 4.00 star(s)
it would be 5 if there was a 2005 mw tribute
Iamthelaw105
Iamthelaw105
The 2005 bmw m3 gtr was Kind of my inspiration and ideas on the GTR M4 Bodykit but I actually can’t make UV skins or better said I won’t spend time in it cuz the cars I make eating huge amounts of my time but still thanks for your review
neko-neko
  • neko-neko
  • 5.00 star(s)
You’ve worked hard, it’s great, but I don’t have wheels😥
Iamthelaw105
Iamthelaw105
Curious, they should work fine, did u delete all old versions of the mod before u use it ? Or eventually try clearing your game cache. Would be nice if u try this and report again if it still don’t work or it is fixed then
sadman
  • sadman
  • 2.00 star(s)
liked the first version tbh
Iamthelaw105
Iamthelaw105
Hmm ok I understand but it’s not really ok to rate 2 stars cuz u personally don’t like the actual version of the mod
M
  • mahiman1
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2.1
car is great engine litteraly dies at 120mph don't know why but it happens
  • 576gamemaster
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2.0
really great mod but i wish the interior was just all black or something, the blue and yellow is kind of weird in my opinion
tobilll20
  • tobilll20
  • 3.00 star(s)
imo car looks really good but only one thing is alittle bit annoying that engine explodes for no reason, maybe its my bad i dont know
X
  • Xey
  • 3.00 star(s)
Textures and everything is beautiful. The only thing that ruins it is the sound... Its super unrealistic, its soft, and its inaccurate
miata
  • miata
  • 5.00 star(s)
amazing mod BUT theres only one config that is shown from the quick menu. would be nice to have the each invidual config on the quick selector aswell
Iamthelaw105
Iamthelaw105
enable "user presets" in game settings / userinterface > the first entry on top
M
  • Mr Ghost
  • 3.00 star(s)
the update kinda did not work there no pbr and thare is no trung on one of the configs
Iamthelaw105
Iamthelaw105
have you cleaned vehicle temp folder and deleted all old versions of it ? sounds like your game still loading an outdated version of the car
X
  • XTreaserX
  • 5.00 star(s)
i freakin love it it makes so much fun to drive and the sound is sick with the rev limiter PAP PAP PAP but in my opinion you should do it louder cause i think its to quiet i mean the cars ingame are louder then this BMW which is not very realistic for a BMW M model
Iamthelaw105
Iamthelaw105
thanks for the replie, i'll see what i can do with the sound ;)
YIGO
  • YIGO
  • 5.00 star(s)
i have never clicked on something that i dont need as fast as i just did
Iamthelaw105
Iamthelaw105
thanks man, enjoy the ride ;)