BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 | Revolution Racecraft & 2Fast Original

Beta Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 | Revolution Racecraft & 2Fast Original 1.0.1

Login/Register To Download

C
  • Calashino45
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.1
Great mod, so happy to have this in beamng. The only problem is that there are slight upgrades that could make this mod so much better (EX: More configs, better interior, better detailed mesh, and a detailed underside)
Z
  • zach0996
  • 3.00 star(s)
So this mod is good overall however, there are three main issues. For basically every model, there is an overwhelming amount of mechanical induced oversteer. Its like really bad, even with racing tires it is too tail-happy. I tried to work my magic and tune it but the oversteer was still extremely bad even after 40 mins of suspension tuning. The second issue is the steering rack. The steering rack is not straight and its pretty bad. I do believe that if you go into the tuning menu, you can fix this with a few mins of experimenting with the center-point of steering but nonetheless its super annoying to do so. In one of coolkid's videos he demonstrated the problem and he was super confused why it was pulling to the left and right for no reason. Lastly, the suspension is like a 90s Cadilac. Its soft beyond soft even with race suspension, I tightened the springs and still too soft. In short, good mod but it needs a drive model overhaul and some attention to the steering rack.
H
  • Hank_Montgomery
  • 3.00 star(s)
Fun ride, but otherwise the JBeam seems to be a meshslap and the interior has '2021 modding vibes' :(
Fordster
Fordster
It's not a meshslap, CTRL-T
N
  • nolanthedrifter
  • 5.00 star(s)
maybe more engines? maybe some of meos engine for it?
D
  • Dam
  • 3.00 star(s)
decent,has some issues,the trunk is seethrough when opened,some black bits clip through after crashing,the interior is way too dark,the jbeam does however actually match the car.it has very little configs though,and the underside is just pure black,so im guessing the car model was taken from somewhere else,understandable since modeling a car based on a real car from scratch isnt easy,infact it'd probably be painful to do so,but the mods on the official beamng repo are much higher quality.
J
  • jack0
  • 5.00 star(s)
Absolutely love this mod! I see some spikes here and there when crashing, but thats like the only thing. It sounds so freaking good too!
B
  • Barcroft
  • 5.00 star(s)
has no game sound as of update 0.25
KicoleNidman
  • KicoleNidman
  • 5.00 star(s)
Many possibilities, fair amount of parts and two engine options, sounds are great as well as textures and overall look. My only gripe (and maybe I've just overlooked something) is that the car seems prone to overheating on the drag strip regardless of what radiator I use. 5 stars!
Frankie
  • Frankie
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great Mod but we need Cleetus McFarland's Leroy and Donnie variants
Beroyz
  • Beroyz
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
Great mod Love it great Job
VVgamer135
  • VVgamer135
  • 4.00 star(s)
Really good! My dad owns an '01 Z06 too. But there's one thing that's a lil annoying. this car stock has a 6-speed manual, not a 5 speed
ThorntonRedneck1
  • ThorntonRedneck1
  • 5.00 star(s)
Would love to see a variant similar to Cleetus Mcfarland's Ruby. 88mm Single Turbo Lsx!
Z
  • ZAZ
  • 5.00 star(s)
ah, the C5, my favorite gen of corvette because it is sexy and sleek.
J
  • jcimn
  • 1.00 star(s)
Spawned it up and thought it looked alright but then I noticed some deformation happening on the trunk and doors upon spawn causing some weird shading. When parts fall off, there's no chassis beneath them just flat planes which made crashes hard to look at and caused spikes. Turning on the headlights makes them pop up at a very strange angle like they're pointing at the sky. The interior looks all shiny and plastic-like including the seats. The engine and engine bay has bad spiky and intersecting models and no PBR and flat colour, no texture. Also the windshield is flickering which is very annoying and distracting.
Fordster
Fordster
Seems like you had a bad time on this website, anything you enjoy about it?
I
  • ianguy33
  • 5.00 star(s)
Awesome mod, must have. A couple little things here and there but definitely a 5 star mod. Do you have these engines as a standalone mod by chance? Would love to LS7 swap some other cars :)
J
  • JohnWick
  • 4.00 star(s)
Amazing car just needs some work (same problems everyone mentioned) but it has lots of potential especially if you can manage to ask Meo if you can add his 454 and 500 cui into the car
A
  • AsianPotato19
  • 3.00 star(s)
Mostly only good for photos, driving feel is ok
Fordster
Fordster
Drives exactly like a 200bx since that's what the chassis is haha!
K
  • KuebelGorgon
  • 3.00 star(s)
Good Model, Still needs Interior work and work on the underbody
Fordster
Fordster
Thanks! Yes it does, mentioned in the description
neko-neko
  • neko-neko
  • 4.00 star(s)
Honestly, it needs a super radiator
Fordster
Fordster
Drag parts soon!
K
  • Kinet1c
  • 4.00 star(s)
Great model, audio, and handling. Looking forward to future renditions.
Fordster
Fordster
Thanks!