BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Dirt Late Model/Modified | Over 100+ skins Available!! |

Beta Dirt Late Model/Modified | Over 100+ skins Available!! | 1.01

Login/Register To Download

We have a green light for racing, so drivers start your engines!

Hello my Fellow dirt racing fans, I am very proud to release my dirt track cars after months of development. This mod has been a huge passion project for me. In this mod you will find a Dirt late model as well as a Dirt modified car. Both of these cars have a very wide variety of tuning options and skins. I have included configs for the west coast map and the Bsports map as well as base configs for each car. You may need to tune these cars to get them to feel just like you want them so please don't complain that you cant drive the car, just keep practicing, I can assure you that these cars will tear up any track they drive on! I hope you all enjoy my mod please leave any and all feedback as this mod mod will be supported long term so any feed back is great!

Side note: These cars are keyboard, wheel and controller friendly and are able to be competitive with any controller you are using. I've have also taken performance into great consideration for multi-car races via BeamMP and have made it as lightweight as possible to allow anyone to enjoy the car without having to worry about their PC performance.

Skins can be found here

Enjoy some pictures and videos!

Unknown

IMPORTANT NOTICE: 2Fast Racing Community or Myself has no affiliation with any other brand associated with this mod. Downloading this mod requires all users agree to not distribute any asset included in this mod including but not limited to models & skins.

Credits: The entire RR/2Fast team for being such a helpful group of guys and helping out with the car. Also for pushing me into getting this deep into modding.

Tony Stewart's all american racing: Models and skins
Nascar Heat 5: Models and skins
Author
Dee-Dop
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.17 star(s) 23 ratings

More resources from Dee-Dop

Latest updates

1. File Patch.

Latest reviews

C
  • Creeper_ttt
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.01
The mod is great! But after a while fore some reason the car's texture or paint scheme becomes REALLY reflective and I don't know how to fix it. Any answers?
C
  • Cannonfire
  • 5.00 star(s)
favorite mod out for beam but downforce in the back is a bit excessive
D
  • derdougherty
  • 3.00 star(s)
updating my rating/review after some extended use:

Deform/Body: 6/10
Front wheels and axles are too weak, body shell and frame are too strong. Watch some wreck footage of these and you'll see how easily some of the frame twists up, and the body itself may as well be paper IRL.
To be more realistic, the body shell itself could be separated into a few more individual pieces like they are on the real cars, but that's a nitpick, AT LEAST the sides or back of the body should be able to sheer off.
On the late model, the front fascia always seems to get stuck in whatever it hits, not sure if that's a jbeam or model thing, but this keeps me on the modified most of the time. The roof of the car also seems incredibly weak, to the point it doesnt support itself at high speeds, even in areas where there's (should be) a roll bar.
Body deform is pretty dry too, but what's there is done well. (bro, where's my nodes?)

Performance/Tuning: 9/10
IMO the horsepower could go up a tiny bit to really feel when the throttles wide open, but overall the car handles and drives great, especially if you have any knowledge on dirt track racing. Tuning options are great and realistic (for the most part) which allows for a lot of versatility.

PC performance is great, one of the best-running mods I have (which admittedly, adding more body parts would probably get rid of, so win some lose some I guess)

Sound: 5/10
Straight down the middle because, first off, dang that idle sound is NICE, BUT then there's the rev sounds... oh man what happened?
sussygamer😳👌
  • sussygamer😳👌
  • 5.00 star(s)
i dont even have a word i just ahve SHUT UP AND TAKE MY 5/5!
T
  • tigerh1
  • 2.00 star(s)
This mod seems like it would be really fun but i tried clearing cache, re-installing, and restarting the game but it does not appear with a body at all, i even installed the skin pack but still nothing is working, it drives but the everything is invisible except the wheels rims and window net, nothing is working at all, please fix this.
JTubeYT811
  • JTubeYT811
  • 5.00 star(s)
Everyone Keeps Saying It Doesn't Work, All You Need To Do Is Clear Cache.
If That Doesn't Work For You Then I Don't Know
G
  • garfieldandloki
  • 1.00 star(s)
it wont let me get it on beamng when i downlode it it is not on beamng
W
  • WayWardGravy455
  • 3.00 star(s)
I've seen videos of this mod and it looks great but I have a problem where the body is invisible but the net and tires are there I have it in zipped folder in the mods folder like I always do. Just looking for a problem solver. after i get help and it works I'll give 5 stars.
J
  • jordo1103
  • 5.00 star(s)
so i have the zip in the mods folder but still cant get the car to show up in game
M
  • MatthewTGG90
  • 3.00 star(s)
I would have actually rated it but for me the bodies wont load the only thing loading it the window net and the tires
Dee-Dop
Dee-Dop
Do not place the mod in the vehicles folder is. You have to place the mod in the MOD folder.