BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Dirt Late Model/Modified | Over 100+ skins Available!! |

Beta Dirt Late Model/Modified | Over 100+ skins Available!! | 1.01

Login/Register To Download

C
  • Creeper_ttt
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.01
The mod is great! But after a while fore some reason the car's texture or paint scheme becomes REALLY reflective and I don't know how to fix it. Any answers?
C
  • Cannonfire
  • 5.00 star(s)
favorite mod out for beam but downforce in the back is a bit excessive
D
  • derdougherty
  • 3.00 star(s)
updating my rating/review after some extended use:

Deform/Body: 6/10
Front wheels and axles are too weak, body shell and frame are too strong. Watch some wreck footage of these and you'll see how easily some of the frame twists up, and the body itself may as well be paper IRL.
To be more realistic, the body shell itself could be separated into a few more individual pieces like they are on the real cars, but that's a nitpick, AT LEAST the sides or back of the body should be able to sheer off.
On the late model, the front fascia always seems to get stuck in whatever it hits, not sure if that's a jbeam or model thing, but this keeps me on the modified most of the time. The roof of the car also seems incredibly weak, to the point it doesnt support itself at high speeds, even in areas where there's (should be) a roll bar.
Body deform is pretty dry too, but what's there is done well. (bro, where's my nodes?)

Performance/Tuning: 9/10
IMO the horsepower could go up a tiny bit to really feel when the throttles wide open, but overall the car handles and drives great, especially if you have any knowledge on dirt track racing. Tuning options are great and realistic (for the most part) which allows for a lot of versatility.

PC performance is great, one of the best-running mods I have (which admittedly, adding more body parts would probably get rid of, so win some lose some I guess)

Sound: 5/10
Straight down the middle because, first off, dang that idle sound is NICE, BUT then there's the rev sounds... oh man what happened?
sussygamer😳👌
  • sussygamer😳👌
  • 5.00 star(s)
i dont even have a word i just ahve SHUT UP AND TAKE MY 5/5!
T
  • tigerh1
  • 2.00 star(s)
This mod seems like it would be really fun but i tried clearing cache, re-installing, and restarting the game but it does not appear with a body at all, i even installed the skin pack but still nothing is working, it drives but the everything is invisible except the wheels rims and window net, nothing is working at all, please fix this.
JTubeYT811
  • JTubeYT811
  • 5.00 star(s)
Everyone Keeps Saying It Doesn't Work, All You Need To Do Is Clear Cache.
If That Doesn't Work For You Then I Don't Know
G
  • garfieldandloki
  • 1.00 star(s)
it wont let me get it on beamng when i downlode it it is not on beamng
W
  • WayWardGravy455
  • 3.00 star(s)
I've seen videos of this mod and it looks great but I have a problem where the body is invisible but the net and tires are there I have it in zipped folder in the mods folder like I always do. Just looking for a problem solver. after i get help and it works I'll give 5 stars.
J
  • jordo1103
  • 5.00 star(s)
so i have the zip in the mods folder but still cant get the car to show up in game
M
  • MatthewTGG90
  • 3.00 star(s)
I would have actually rated it but for me the bodies wont load the only thing loading it the window net and the tires
Dee-Dop
Dee-Dop
Do not place the mod in the vehicles folder is. You have to place the mod in the MOD folder.
Zion_Jarman
  • Zion_Jarman
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0
love this mod, mainly because the tires fit on 15 x 9 so i have them on a lot of cars and trucks. could use at least a few down grades to the motor cant control for anything
T
  • T.R.O.Y.
  • 5.00 star(s)
love the mod gives you a great experience including the multiple travkss now this thing is a blast
THNMOOB
  • THNMOOB
  • 5.00 star(s)
who needs a rally when you have Dirt Late Nascar model !!!
J
  • josh2009ers
  • 5.00 star(s)
Awesome! Handles great!
B
  • bgrubbs00
  • 5.00 star(s)
I love the implementation of a dirt car into the game, I'm going to say the same thing as the other guy, the suspension should be a little softer and I think it needs smaller wheels and tires for the modified, they feel too large and finally the handling should be tweaked a tad but overall for just being released it is amazing. Great Job!
D
  • DerBen
  • 4.00 star(s)
Very awesome. The only thing I don´t really like about this car is, that all the paintjobs are chrome. if that´s fixed, I´ll give 5 stars.
Derbysvt88
  • Derbysvt88
  • 5.00 star(s)
Epic just eipc!
T
  • Tylzey
  • 5.00 star(s)
Honestly, for a first release, I can't fault it much. The idle sounds AMAZING do not change it. The sounds from idle onwards though could do with some work. Something sort of like the 358ci NASCAR engine mod but just leave the idle you have now. Not a huge issue though. Also the revs need to come down faster, similarly to the NASCAR engine. It should be a lot more snappy if that makes sense. I am playing on a wheel and it has been OK but with some more tuning, it'll be good. The damage model is alright however so more body panel damage would be good. Apart from that, it is an incredible mod.
T
  • ThatBikerGuy
  • 5.00 star(s)
I have played this since it got released pretty much non stop out of pure excitement for a dirt track oriented MOD to be released. Here we go. For JUST being released, It's FANTASTIC! The cars feel good, just need some minor tweeking. We need like 2 or 3 different tire options, soft, med, hard. and make there be a good grip difference. Adjustable Steering angle. The suspension needs to *feel* softer as well, even if you loosen the springs a good bit its still kinda hard to really get those front tires how you want them. The right front needs WAY more physical and tuning camber, some of the REAL late models can get extremely aggressive camber. other than that, a paint option with CLEAN paint and not all scratched up would be awesome as well(might be in the skin pack, i didnt DL it as i felt no need, was more than satisfied with what came with for now). Other than that, AWESOME!!! The cages look amazing, and the detail is great! Hands down My favorite MOD released by ANYONE to date and will remain there for a LONG time!!

Thank you all for your hard work on this AMAZING MOD that we NEEDED!
Dee-Dop
Dee-Dop
I have taken notes and I'll see what i can do. Thank you for the feed back!
BoltayThundary
  • BoltayThundary
  • 5.00 star(s)
I'm not that much of a dirt-racing fan but damn, this is awesome!
Dee-Dop
Dee-Dop
Thank you!