BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Ford Engines

Beta Ford Engines 2023.11.04

Login/Register To Download

B
  • bkh111000
  • 2.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2023.11.04
once i launch the game and go to vehicles they are all missing their picture, also when i try to use them they just take off into space. pls help
JITTER
JITTER
It sounds like you are trying to spawn a config for a mod vehicle that you don't have enabled/installed. All configs for the default vehicles in BeamNG should spawn normally. If this isn't your issue, please DM and I will be happy to assist you further.
Maloo GTSR
  • Maloo GTSR
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2023.11.04
Very well researched, however... I can't help but notice you have the mighty 4.0 Barra Inline 6 from my home country of Australia. I personally would love to see a Blue top barra and some other stuff based around the Australian markets motors. Great Mod.
JITTER
JITTER
Thank you for the review. Yes, I have been trying to get engines and configs from other markets outside the USA (particularly Ford of Australia and Ford of Europe). For example, the Cleveland 302CUI V8 in this update was unique to only Australia. I have the Barra I6 on the Sunburst for the Falcon and Roamer for the Territory. I eventually plan to go through and rework the Barra because it was one of the first requested engines and since then I have learned to tune the engines to better accuracy. Additionally, I've been trying to add the 5.4L V8 and 5.0L V8 engines unique to Australia's performance versions of the Falcon, Falcon racecars, and FPV. Once Automation supports supercharged engines, I plan to do the related engines, like the Miami Coyote, for example.
A
  • Ascott
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2023.03.20
After i download this mod and go into the game and enter the garage, if i load a car then then screen doesn't load the car and shoots the in game vehicle in the air and doesn't load anything else out.
JITTER
JITTER
I haven't experienced this issue and haven't been able to replicate the problem, so I don't think there's much I can do to help. Maybe try clearing BeamNG's cache data or verifying file integrity (click Support Tools on the launcher). If you still have issues, you can DM me with more information.
B
  • Beastdavidrush
  • 5.00 star(s)
can you make a 2003 ford focus svt engine? 2.0 Zetec and cosworth worked on the heads and it has a stock long tube header 4-2-1 sounds good
JITTER
JITTER
I think this is a duplicate request. I found an entry already in my notes for this same engine from your username, which is fine; I just can't remember if I first saw it from this repository or the BeamNG repository. Anyways, it will eventually be added to the mod. You can see what position you are in for the waitlist if you open the spoiler under the Future Engines/Plans section.
PowerstrokeHD
  • PowerstrokeHD
  • 5.00 star(s)
Can you add configurations and engines to mimic the L9000 and 8000?
JITTER
JITTER
Currently, Automation doesn't have diesel engines within their game, but once they support them, I plan to add all diesel engines manufactured by Ford. Since the Ford 8000 is a tractor, there's not really a vehicle in BeamNG I could add its engine to or make a similar configuration of (unless you want to DM me what your ideas are). For the Ford L9000, I could add it to the Gavril T-Series, but it used either a Cummins or Caterpillar diesel engine which Ford does not manufacture (however, I will make an exception since it was officially used in a Ford vehicle). I also want to mention that it is more difficult to find detailed specs of commercial vehicles, so when I make it I won't be able to guarantee 100% accuracy.
V
  • VanFuhrman
  • 5.00 star(s)
Love the mod, but my only complaint is that I think the engines are too quiet now. As you stated before they were way louder than other beamng engines, but now I think they are way quieter... is there a happy medium by chance?
JITTER
JITTER
When I reduced the volume of the engine sounds, I tried basing them off the volume of the BeamNG engines with default parts/mufflers vs something with race parts/no mufflers since most of my configurations are from street-legal production vehicles. The unit BeamNG uses for the variable of engine sound in their .jbeam is in decibels and not a 0-100% value. Due to differences per engine per vehicle, I would have to fine-tune each engine individually, which is a time-consuming process for the number of engines in my mod. I will see what I can do to improve it.
Derbysvt88
  • Derbysvt88
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2022.11.30
Nice thought and collection of engines. Lack of tuning and almost all fall off at the same RPM that is not accurate and the sheer size of the mod really hinder the desire to enjoy it.
JITTER
JITTER
Thank you for the review. I'm not sure what you mean by lack of tuning because all my engines have the same amount of customization in the parts selector as the default engines. The issue with the RPM fall off is where the engine data ends in the .json file, which is similar to the real-life max RPM of the engine and different for each engine. I agree that the mod size is very large, however, that is due to the variety of engine sounds exported from Automation. If I can find a way to reduce the mod size while keeping the variety of engine sounds, I will do so.
Fordster
  • Fordster
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2022.11.30
I appreciate you adding support for some of our mods out there, I've had fun using the motor in the RS200!
JITTER
JITTER
Thanks for the review! I appreciate that you enjoy my mod. I really love the high-quality mods that you help producing.
K
  • KWeb06
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2022.10.31
Would love to see 6.0 and a 6.7 Powerstroke motors
JITTER
JITTER
I would like to make them, but unfortunately, Automation currently doesn't support diesel engines so I can't make those engines as of now. Once Automations supports it, I plan to add all the Powerstroke engines and other diesel engines made by Ford.
UGLY123
  • UGLY123
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2022.09.27
Modder said that there was a 5.4L ford V8 in mod. There isn't
JITTER
JITTER
I have not added the 5.4L V8 yet. It is a part of the list of future engines yet to be added.
D
  • defoxx
  • 3.00 star(s)
I don't know why, but when I download a file and the download reaches 1 gigabyte, it gives me a network error
1981_F150
  • 1981_F150
  • 5.00 star(s)
It's great to see the 300 I6 in the list, I have been waiting for it a long time, this is by far one of my favourites mods!
JITTER
JITTER
I'll make sure to move the 300 I6 up in priority since multiple have requested it now. I'm glad you enjoy this mod, I appreciate it.
F
  • Friedrich1987
  • 5.00 star(s)
its great but I don't see the 300ci 4.9L inline 6 or the 444ci 7.3L idi diesel please add these
JITTER
JITTER
I can add the 4.9L Inline 6 to the list of requested engines. You won't find any diesel engines in this mod because Automation doesn't support diesel engines. I will make sure to add the 7.3L IDI diesel when they do support it.
mustang2048
  • mustang2048
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2022.06.19
love this mod never expected it to grow so much i downloaded it when it was first released on the repo for beamng
JITTER
JITTER
Thanks for the interest! Yeah, it's unfortunate that the BeamNG.Drive repo has a maximum upload size restriction.
ThunderRoamer
  • ThunderRoamer
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 2022.05.22
Excellent creator, and very professional. Engines and Configs are superb!
JITTER
JITTER
Thank you for the kind review!