Ford Engines 2023.11.04

Login/Register To Download

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021
JITTER submitted a new resource:

Ford Engines - Contains Ford Engines made using Automation

This mod adds Ford engines to vanilla BeamNG.drive vehicles and certain mod vehicles. I have included detailed information as spoilers to prevent the webpage from getting long and cluttered. This mod can also be found on BeamNG.Drive's official mod repository.

Contents of the Mod:
List of engines and the BeamNG.Drive vehicles they are added to:

Read more about this resource...

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021
JITTER updated Ford Engines with a new update entry:

Contents of 2022.05.01 Update:
  • New Engine: Twin-Turbo 3.5L V6
      • 2018 Hoonigan's Hoonitruck (requested by MLD30)
      • Please note that I was able to find very little information on the specs of the engine I need so I can't guarantee complete accuracy with this engine.
    • Added to:
      • BeamNG.Drive's Gavril D-Series
  • New Engines: 3.0L Vulcan V6 (requested by PowerstrokeHD)

Read the rest of this update entry...

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

• New Engines: Pinto I4 family, aka EAO/OHC or aka Taunus In-Line (requested by PowerstrokeHD)
    • 1.3L
        • 1970 Ford Taunus (TL13L)
        • 1972 Ford Capri (TL13H)
      • Added to:
        • BeamNG.Drive's Ibishu Miramar
        • BeamNG.Drive's Gavril Barstow
        • BeamNG.Drive's Bruckell LeGran
    • 1.6L
        • 1970 Ford Taunus (TL16L)
        • 1970 Ford Taunus (TL16H)
        • 1970 Ford Taunus GT (TL16G)
        • 1984 Ford Sierra (TL16E)...

Cobra_427

Cobra_427

Rookie member
Feb 27, 2021
I was wondering if you could add the 4.6L 3 valve to the Barstow, mainly because I built a config that drives and handles almost exactly how my 2006 GT handles, I don't expect you to do it for one person but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021
I was wondering if you could add the 4.6L 3 valve to the Barstow, mainly because I built a config that drives and handles almost exactly how my 2006 GT handles, I don't expect you to do it for one person but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask
Sure! Once I have an engine already made, it's not very hard to copy it to another vehicle so it's not much of a hassle for me. I'll make sure to push out a small update with this addition here quickly. Thanks for asking.

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

New Engine: Boss 6.2L V8 (requested by PowerstrokeHD)
    • 2010 Ford Raptor
    • 2011 Ford FR Raptor XT
    • 2017 Ford F-350
    • When Automation supports superchargers, I will plan to make the supercharged Boss 6.2L V8s from the 2010 Shelby Raptor and 2012 Shelby Baja 700
  • Added to:
    • BeamNG.Drive's Gavril D-series
    • BeamNG.Drive's Gavril H-series
    • Zagdima's 2015 Ford F-150 Raptor mod...

ThunderRoamer

ThunderRoamer

Rookie member
May 11, 2022
Worcester, Massachusetts
Hi, I wanted to make a suggestion for an engine meant for the older vehicles in Beam. Ford's Y-Block (both the standard and Lincoln variant), were Ford's first OHV engine, and the successor to the Flathead V8. I think this would make for a great later model engine for the Burnside Special, and a good early model engine for the Gavril Bluebuck, as it could coincide with both's time ranges (1952-1964, including both variants). Plus, if you were up for it, they came in multiple displacements.

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021
Hi, I wanted to make a suggestion for an engine meant for the older vehicles in Beam. Ford's Y-Block (both the standard and Lincoln variant), were Ford's first OHV engine, and the successor to the Flathead V8. I think this would make for a great later model engine for the Burnside Special, and a good early model engine for the Gavril Bluebuck, as it could coincide with both's time ranges (1952-1964, including both variants). Plus, if you were up for it, they came in multiple displacements.
Thanks for the detailed request. I'll definitely make sure to add all the different displacement variants of the Ford and Lincoln Y-Block engine family. Also, as a side note, I was also eventually planning to add more variants of the Flathead V8 as currently I only have one.

• Love
Reactions: ThunderRoamer
JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

New Engine: Coyote 5.0L V8 (requested by PowerstrokeHD)
    • 2011 Ford Mustang GT (port fuel injection)
    • 2011 Ford F-150
    • 2012 Ford Mustang Boss 302
    • 2018 Ford Mustang GT (direct fuel injection)
    • 2018 Ford F-150
    • 2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
  • Added to:
    • BeamNG.Drive's Gavril D-Series
    • BeamNG.Drive's Bruckell Bastion
    • Fordster's Foxbody mod (download link)...

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

• Engines and configurations added to BeamNG.Drive's new Civetta Scintilla:
    • 1966 Ford GT40
    • 1970 Ford GT70
    • 1995 Ford GT90
    • 2017 Ford GT
    • 2014 Hoonigan Hoonicorn
    • I will add the 2005 Ford GT engine and configuration once Automation supports superchargers
  • New Engine: Concept 5.8L V10
      • 1999 Ford Mustang Boss 351 Concept
      • This concept engine was where Ford took their existing modular 4.6L V8 and added 2 more...

• Love
D

DeadPenguin

Rookie member
Jul 6, 2022
Hi, awesome mod!
Would it be possible to maybe add the 2.0 Duratec-HE from the 2005-2008 Fiesta ST150 somewhere down the road?
That'd be awesome!

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021
Hi, awesome mod!
Would it be possible to maybe add the 2.0 Duratec-HE from the 2005-2008 Fiesta ST150 somewhere down the road?
That'd be awesome!
Yes, of course! I'm currently working on the Ford and Lincoln Y-Block engine families, but I'll make sure to do the 2.0 Duratec-HE next.

Reactions: DeadPenguin
JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

Delay in Future Updates

There have been some changes in my personal life that have made my free time scarce. Because of this, I can't give an estimate of when the next update will be, but please know that I'm still working on adding engines to this mod. Currently, I'm in the process of completing the Ford and Lincoln Y-Block engine families and a few other requested engines.

• Sad
JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

Ibishu Covet Engines and Configurations Not Working in BeamNG.Drive 0.26

Due to file name changes from the remastering of the Ibishu Covet, all engines and configurations for the Ibishu Covet in this mod will no longer work with BeamNG.Drive version 0.26. I will provide a fix for this in my next update. I am about 75% complete with the Ford and Lincoln Y-block V8s so my hope is to get my next update pushed out sometime in October at the very latest. Sorry for any inconveniences.

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

Sorry for the long wait since the last update. This update includes bug fixes/house cleaning and adds 4 engine families consisting of 33 new engines and 96 preset configurations (see details below). I have not yet been able to figure out how to reduce the mod size while keeping the unique engine sounds so sorry in advance for the download size (over 95% of the mod size is from the sound files exported from Automation).

** Please make sure to delete the previous mod...

• Love