BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations!

Beta Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations! 1.0.0

Login/Register To Download

PinClipartcom dale earnhardt clipart 3256707

IMPORTANT NOTICE: 2Fast Racing Community has no affiliation with the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC or any other brand associated with this mod. 2Fast Racing requires all users agree to not distribute any asset included in this mod including but not limited to models & skins.
Race day is here and we are excited to bring you a very long-awaited project for the BeamNG community. After hundreds, if not thousands of hours invested into this project by 2Fast Racing and much appreciated help from Revolution Racecraft our Gen-6 NASCAR is ready to rip up the tarmac at your favorite track in style featuring Toyota, Ford and Chevrolet bodies and 85 total driver skins and 54 different generic skins throughout all three different bodies.
These cars are keyboard, wheel and controller friendly and are able to be competitive with any controller you are using. We have also taken performance into great consideration for multi-car races via BeamMP and have made it as lightweight as possible to allow anyone to enjoy the car without having to worry about their PC performance.

CREDITS:

RESOURCES:
  • 704Games - Skins, Models.

Screenshot 2022 02 08 22 12 10
Screenshot 2022 02 09 23 51 38
Screenshot 2022 02 14 20 58 54
Screenshot 2022 02 15 20 04 56
Screenshot 2022 02 19 17 43 12

Want to make your own skins? Check out the UV MAPS attached below to get started!
ToyotaChevroletFord
Author
2FastRacing
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.17 star(s) 41 ratings

Latest updates

1. The Baseline Update | Fixes & Improvements

Hello! This update brings many fixes and improvements that have been noted since the previous...
  2. New Tires, Engine TC, Aero and model improvements!

Hello, this update brings many needed improvements to the Gen-6 Nascar making the mod more...
  3. NASCAR v0.92 Update

This update brings many fixes and improvements brought forward by the community and other known...

Latest reviews

st3fanoa2
  • st3fanoa2
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
Garage 56 version would certainly go crazy on the Nürburg ring
TheSystemGuy
  • TheSystemGuy
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 0.96
This mod is great. Engine sound is excellent and is fun to drive on the highway at extreme speeds.
thecrownguy
  • thecrownguy
  • 1.00 star(s)
Is this mod dead? I noticed that many of the r3esources have not been updated in months. Since .28 rolled out the textures have been broken
F
  • Ferrari_F40
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great car and I love the blowover physics but there is some black that appears when the car gets damaged but other than that great job.
C
  • CODzilla234
  • 2.00 star(s)
Front brakes do not work
A
  • adrianz
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 0.92
so far good
  • 0312samuel
  • 5.00 star(s)
really amazing mod! and a skin suggestion: lightning mcqueen
B
  • British_girl
  • 4.00 star(s)
good mod, but like a few other people have said the crash physics aren't the best and the windows are white ish
J
  • JoemamaLolz
  • 4.00 star(s)
pretty good mod but the windows are pretty white-ish
i kinda like destroying it
TylerD.
  • TylerD.
  • 5.00 star(s)
It's good but I saw videos of this mod and it had natural blow over but when I tried it doesn't work any reason?