BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations!

Beta Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations! 1.0.0

Login/Register To Download

st3fanoa2
  • st3fanoa2
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
Garage 56 version would certainly go crazy on the Nürburg ring
TheSystemGuy
  • TheSystemGuy
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 0.96
This mod is great. Engine sound is excellent and is fun to drive on the highway at extreme speeds.
thecrownguy
  • thecrownguy
  • 1.00 star(s)
Is this mod dead? I noticed that many of the r3esources have not been updated in months. Since .28 rolled out the textures have been broken
F
  • Ferrari_F40
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great car and I love the blowover physics but there is some black that appears when the car gets damaged but other than that great job.
C
  • CODzilla234
  • 2.00 star(s)
Front brakes do not work
A
  • adrianz
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 0.92
so far good
  • 0312samuel
  • 5.00 star(s)
really amazing mod! and a skin suggestion: lightning mcqueen
B
  • British_girl
  • 4.00 star(s)
good mod, but like a few other people have said the crash physics aren't the best and the windows are white ish
J
  • JoemamaLolz
  • 4.00 star(s)
pretty good mod but the windows are pretty white-ish
i kinda like destroying it
TylerD.
  • TylerD.
  • 5.00 star(s)
It's good but I saw videos of this mod and it had natural blow over but when I tried it doesn't work any reason?
L
  • logi22
  • 4.00 star(s)
its pretty good looking but the crash physics are kind of wonky and they feel slow and as a suggestion there should be like short track configs and like super speedway configs but other than that its a pretty good mod
O
  • OnlyCrazy
  • 4.00 star(s)
Good mod just no blowover physicis
D
  • Dudeco5
  • 5.00 star(s)
THE BEST
L
  • leitcher
  • 5.00 star(s)
Works well! but i dont know how to start a race can someone teach me how?
J
  • joshf1076
  • 4.00 star(s)
With an update to the mod comes an update to my review. The crashes have improved majorly in a lot of ways while unfortunately making a separate issue more apparent, this issue being that the car will sometimes pretend it is a made of rubber when it flips and bounce.
M
  • mandude03
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: v0.91
OK i take back my last review, i did find a way to fix the mod, im probably gonna have to make a yt video fixing it soon
B
  • blake.ehmer
  • 3.00 star(s)
i get nothing but brakes and i fixed that but the sound and damage model isnt very good aswell eventhough it has all three manufacturers solarpower smod is better with the damage model the sounds ore about the same and solarpowers interior i feel is much nicer and better well done
MagnoDS
  • MagnoDS
  • 5.00 star(s)
is is amazing!!! I love it a lot, the configs are diverse and fun, the sound is beautiful, the aero physics and those flaps that go up, it's perfect, I have to send it flying haha, the only mistake I found is that the camera is not so good centered in the middle, but it is a very good mod
P
  • planetcsa
  • 4.00 star(s)
i cleared my cache and got rid of the other nascar mod but it still appeared as just brakes
D
  • DOGGRAT
  • 5.00 star(s)
Very cool mod, but I can't figure out how to import custom skins into the game