BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations!

Beta Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations! 1.0.0

Login/Register To Download

N
  • Nscr44_
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: v0.91
The cars look great! The script AI has some problems were it just goes torrentially under speed and the car crash physics are a bit iffy, but the car is beautiful and the skins are great!
L
  • LegendaryMTB
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great mod, but for some reason my sound isn't working for the engine. I put the "sound" folder from the download into the "Nascar" mod folder, but for some reason the engine isn't making sound
Derbysvt88
  • Derbysvt88
  • 5.00 star(s)
Makin left turns and drinkin beer!
B
  • botpixel
  • 3.00 star(s)
really cool bodies and sounds, as well as nice details in the roof/hood flaps opening. interior is so-so, the cockpit camera is positioned a bit weirdly. damage model needs a lot of work, the body deforms weirdly and spikes at mid to high speed impacts, i understand that the car being usable on low/mid range hardware is important but in this case it really sacrifices the overall quality of the mod. there is a lot of potential here, but the damage model really takes away from what could be a fantastic mod.
Grizzlyswelcome2
  • Grizzlyswelcome2
  • 4.00 star(s)
I mean good mod but I tried clearing my cache and there is just a big plastic strip chilling on the right hand side. And I would also consider improving the motor sounds, I feel like they are too quiet and dont have that deep, raspy grumble that irl ones have.
dibarel
  • dibarel
  • 4.00 star(s)
i have done everything the replies says. the png shows up when i chose a car, unloaded all the other nascar mods and still only brake disc and pads show up
CreeperGaming200
  • CreeperGaming200
  • 5.00 star(s)
Best Mod EVER!!!!!
J
  • joshf1076
  • 3.00 star(s)
Something I have noticed is that the crash model is rather... disappointing :/ specifically the spikes, I understand catering to the potato pc community however, I would love to see a version that is designed to crash beautifully instead of the fugly spikey mess at mid to high speed. Now for the positives, I love the roof flaps, it sounds amazing, it looks amazing (if you don't crash it), the interior is on point. That being said if you could post a version with the jbeam/ crash model getting some much needed love I would definitely have to give a better review.

Best regards
S
  • Sonicreading YT
  • 5.00 star(s)
This mod is amazing, keep up the great work!
C
  • Cam
  • 4.00 star(s)
I love the mod, keep up the good work! The only downside is it spawns without a body, and if I try to add it on, it won't show up.
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Hello, This is due to conflicting core names of the mods. Unless the other Nascar mod is re-named they cannot be loaded together. Please unload the other mod, clear cache and possibly reconsider your review. Thanks!
M
  • Mr.NASCAR
  • 4.00 star(s)
Uh, when i spawn the car it shows with no body. help please?
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Hello, This is due to conflicting core names of the mods. Unless the other Nascar mod is re-named they cannot be loaded together. Please unload the other mod, clear cache and possibly reconsider your review. Thanks!
Foxyz
  • Foxyz
  • 3.00 star(s)
breaks only, nothing else
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
M
  • MathiasWHIP
  • 4.00 star(s)
Overall very well done, especially with all 3 manufactures added. But the camera is a little wonky, and it sometimes the body trips over some little bump and gets totally deformed. but overall great mod!
T
  • TezlaRule
  • 4.00 star(s)
Very nice, can be a bit bouncy when impacting obstacles though, probably something to do with the rollcage, as I've detected some weird JBeam connections associated with it. Also, a pretty random but cool suggestion to maybe spice the mod up a bit or two: Two configs, one that doesn't have a body, braincar with rollcage only, and one with a body but doesn't have any sponsors on it and is colorable, this would be pretty unique in my opinion. I know people out there love colorable mods.
T
  • thatonekidd789
  • 3.00 star(s)
Nothing but the brakes are loading for me? Solar's mod worked for me but I wanted to try this out
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Hello, This is due to conflicting core names of the mods. Unless the other Nascar mod is re-named they cannot be loaded together. Please unload the other mod and possibly reconsider your review. Thanks!
MaxiFull10
  • MaxiFull10
  • 4.00 star(s)
it would be better if it didnt glitch with solarpower nascar. but other than that its pretty good :D. if u can please make it compatible with it.
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
This is an issue that will need to be resolved with his mod.
J
  • JoeyMJ1
  • 5.00 star(s)
This is so much fun. Great work guys. I would love to see a deeper dive into stock car racing with mayne xfinity and trucks/tracks. Heck, maybe even a deep dive into the future or history of the sport.
THNMOOB
  • THNMOOB
  • 5.00 star(s)
Actually is a really good mod just perform nice in race courses, the car handling is cool! but some times loss control. Overall very good Mod!!!
D
  • ded
  • 4.00 star(s)
its nice as we can use this while we wait for the beamng forums one, but there is some minor spiking.
BoltayThundary
  • BoltayThundary
  • 5.00 star(s)
This is what I've been waiting for since I bought BeamNG, thank you so much!