BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations!

Beta Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations! 1.0.0

Login/Register To Download

L
  • logi22
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 0.92
its pretty good looking but the crash physics are kind of wonky and they feel slow and as a suggestion there should be like short track configs and like super speedway configs but other than that its a pretty good mod
J
  • JoemamaLolz
  • 4.00 star(s)
pretty good mod but the windows are pretty white-ish
i kinda like destroying it
B
  • British_girl
  • 4.00 star(s)
good mod, but like a few other people have said the crash physics aren't the best and the windows are white ish
D
  • ded
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: v0.91
its nice as we can use this while we wait for the beamng forums one, but there is some minor spiking.
MaxiFull10
  • MaxiFull10
  • 4.00 star(s)
it would be better if it didnt glitch with solarpower nascar. but other than that its pretty good :D. if u can please make it compatible with it.
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
This is an issue that will need to be resolved with his mod.
T
  • TezlaRule
  • 4.00 star(s)
Very nice, can be a bit bouncy when impacting obstacles though, probably something to do with the rollcage, as I've detected some weird JBeam connections associated with it. Also, a pretty random but cool suggestion to maybe spice the mod up a bit or two: Two configs, one that doesn't have a body, braincar with rollcage only, and one with a body but doesn't have any sponsors on it and is colorable, this would be pretty unique in my opinion. I know people out there love colorable mods.
M
  • MathiasWHIP
  • 4.00 star(s)
Overall very well done, especially with all 3 manufactures added. But the camera is a little wonky, and it sometimes the body trips over some little bump and gets totally deformed. but overall great mod!
M
  • Mr.NASCAR
  • 4.00 star(s)
Uh, when i spawn the car it shows with no body. help please?
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Hello, This is due to conflicting core names of the mods. Unless the other Nascar mod is re-named they cannot be loaded together. Please unload the other mod, clear cache and possibly reconsider your review. Thanks!
C
  • Cam
  • 4.00 star(s)
I love the mod, keep up the good work! The only downside is it spawns without a body, and if I try to add it on, it won't show up.
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Hello, This is due to conflicting core names of the mods. Unless the other Nascar mod is re-named they cannot be loaded together. Please unload the other mod, clear cache and possibly reconsider your review. Thanks!
dibarel
  • dibarel
  • 4.00 star(s)
i have done everything the replies says. the png shows up when i chose a car, unloaded all the other nascar mods and still only brake disc and pads show up
Grizzlyswelcome2
  • Grizzlyswelcome2
  • 4.00 star(s)
I mean good mod but I tried clearing my cache and there is just a big plastic strip chilling on the right hand side. And I would also consider improving the motor sounds, I feel like they are too quiet and dont have that deep, raspy grumble that irl ones have.
N
  • Nscr44_
  • 4.00 star(s)
The cars look great! The script AI has some problems were it just goes torrentially under speed and the car crash physics are a bit iffy, but the car is beautiful and the skins are great!
P
  • planetcsa
  • 4.00 star(s)
i cleared my cache and got rid of the other nascar mod but it still appeared as just brakes
T
  • thatonekidd789
  • 3.00 star(s)
Nothing but the brakes are loading for me? Solar's mod worked for me but I wanted to try this out
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
Hello, This is due to conflicting core names of the mods. Unless the other Nascar mod is re-named they cannot be loaded together. Please unload the other mod and possibly reconsider your review. Thanks!
Foxyz
  • Foxyz
  • 3.00 star(s)
breaks only, nothing else
2FastRacing
2FastRacing
J
  • joshf1076
  • 3.00 star(s)
Something I have noticed is that the crash model is rather... disappointing :/ specifically the spikes, I understand catering to the potato pc community however, I would love to see a version that is designed to crash beautifully instead of the fugly spikey mess at mid to high speed. Now for the positives, I love the roof flaps, it sounds amazing, it looks amazing (if you don't crash it), the interior is on point. That being said if you could post a version with the jbeam/ crash model getting some much needed love I would definitely have to give a better review.

Best regards
B
  • botpixel
  • 3.00 star(s)
really cool bodies and sounds, as well as nice details in the roof/hood flaps opening. interior is so-so, the cockpit camera is positioned a bit weirdly. damage model needs a lot of work, the body deforms weirdly and spikes at mid to high speed impacts, i understand that the car being usable on low/mid range hardware is important but in this case it really sacrifices the overall quality of the mod. there is a lot of potential here, but the damage model really takes away from what could be a fantastic mod.
B
  • blake.ehmer
  • 3.00 star(s)
i get nothing but brakes and i fixed that but the sound and damage model isnt very good aswell eventhough it has all three manufacturers solarpower smod is better with the damage model the sounds ore about the same and solarpowers interior i feel is much nicer and better well done
M
  • mandude03
  • 3.00 star(s)
OK i take back my last review, i did find a way to fix the mod, im probably gonna have to make a yt video fixing it soon
C
  • CODzilla234
  • 2.00 star(s)
  • Version: 0.96
Front brakes do not work