Welcome to 2FastRacing
Join the community today to enjoy all of the features we bring to the table including mod downloads, events and community discussion.
Register now
Goose's Advanced Transbrake and Two-Step System

Release Goose's Advanced Transbrake and Two-Step System 1.0.2

Login/Register To Download

Transbrake Additions:

This mod adds 2 new keybinds in the settings related to the Transbrake. The first keybind, Transbrake (Hold), lets you switch from having to toggle your transbrake to a more traditional system where you have to hold the button down to enable the transbrake. The second keybind is for a Transbrake (Bump) function, similar to real life, which allows you to bump forward while holding your transbrake down. You can find these keybinds by going to Options, then Controls, and opening the Vehicle tab to scroll down and find them.
Keybinds ezgifcom resize
Two-Step Changes:

Additionally, this mod updates the Two-Step Logic in multiple ways. Originally, you had to hold the footbrake almost all the way down to get the Two-Step to enable, which worked but became inconvenient in multiple scenarios. Now, not only will the footbrake still activate the Two-Step, but it will also activate anytime the Transbrake, Handbrake, or even the Clutch is pressed. All of these scenarios will now activate the Two-Step. This allows for many more options and combinations for launching your drag cars. I hope you guys enjoy this as much as I do.​
Author
GooseTaco
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 6 ratings

Latest updates

1. Delayed Leave Fix

This updated fixes an issues i unintentionally added with the first hot fix where automatic cars...
  2. Manual Trans Two-Step Hotfix

I was made aware of an issue where when used with a manual transmission car the Two-Step would...

Latest reviews

B
  • Beastdavidrush
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
Another amazing mod from GooseTaco..... Thanks keep it up!
B
  • bowman3058
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
Newest hot fix has taken care of the issue I was having! Great transbrake set up!
GooseTaco
GooseTaco
Glad that fixed it up for you sorry for the delay in the hot fix i had a version that fixed it but i wasn't a fan so i messed with it for a bit.
B
  • bowman3058
  • 3.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.1
Overall I like the functionality of this new transbrake, but I have had an issue. I have noticed with any vehicle i use, my 60 foot time is at least 3 tenths slower than prior transbrakes (adams drag trans). It's almost as if when i lauch, there is a lag, then the vehicle takes off. Just to check, I uninstalled the mod, went back to the old set up, and was right back to where I started.
GooseTaco
GooseTaco
Try out the new hot fix :) my first hot fix didn't go over well with the automatics and i hadn't noticed this should work as intended let me know what you think.
Doggo_3D
  • Doggo_3D
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.1
Honk honk honk honkey honk??
GooseTaco
GooseTaco
Honk Honk Time, Time to Fly
T
  • toughracer
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0
as a drag racer i am happy to see an actual realistic transbrake
GooseTaco
GooseTaco
Glad you are enjoying it be sure to grab the latest version to avoid any issues with Manual trans Two-Step.