youngboicam

Support
Staff member
Support
Feb 23, 2021
Florida
youngboicam submitted a new resource:

2006-13 Bruckell Apolla - impala yes

but here it is a late 2000s early 2010s American sedan it has 15 configs ranging from a diesel to a full rollcage race car.
List
Some broken textures

no skins i dont know how to do them

Update new transmission new V6 some new tail lights and headlights side exit exhaust. still working on the exhaust .jbeam, revisited diesel v6 update will post zip when done fixed bumpers and fixed sidexit.
Original Mod Credits: Joeyfuller2000
Driver: SF: for the model
randomshortguy, Betatester
BeamNG team...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Yash_ Gamer144
youngboicam

youngboicam

Support
Staff member
Support
Feb 23, 2021
Florida
one big issue that I think I know how to fix now is the Race and other AWD systems had a clutch issue so now I'm am going to try rear end swap

youngboicam

youngboicam

Support
Staff member
Support
Feb 23, 2021
Florida
didn't need a rear end swap XD i used the coding for the older pessima the one that's got awd and i used the coding for the spindles and it works now ill send a update later on

Peacekeeper

Peacekeeper

Rookie member
Aug 3, 2021
with the update do i need to put that zip file in the old impala zip file ? or just put it in the repo ?
also should i delete the old file ?

youngboicam

youngboicam

Support
Staff member
Support
Feb 23, 2021
Florida
Currently the car is debadged at some point I will add the correct badges but with Beamng's Pessima Remaster confirmed. I have will have to go through all the parts and configs so that the new pessima and the apolla don't conflict. Right now I am working on the S10's PBR and Rebalancing the Apolla's Engines.