Dirt Late Model/Modified | Over 100+ skins Available!! |

Dirt Late Model/Modified | Over 100+ skins Available!! | 1.01

Login/Register To Download

Dee-Dop

Dee-Dop

Rookie member
Feb 13, 2021
Dee-Dop submitted a new resource:

Dirt Late Model/Modified | Over 100+ skins Available!! | - Dirt Late model and Modified car. Who's ready to go racing?

We have a green light for racing, so drivers start your engines!

Hello my Fellow dirt racing fans, I am very proud to release my dirt track cars after months of development. This mod has been a huge passion project for me. In this mod you will find a Dirt late model as well as a Dirt modified car. Both of these cars have a very wide variety of tuning options and skins. I have included configs for the west coast map and...

Read more about this resource...

S

sicknasty454

Rookie member
Feb 21, 2021
hey im from upstate ny if you get board i have a super modified mod with the oswego speedway you can check out

Reactions: ogx55
S

Steveconway88

Rookie member
Apr 16, 2022
can somone please tell me why i cant get these things to start and drive? either the car wont start or it will start but wont go into gear and ive checked key bindings aswell.

Reactions: breettgeiser21
C

Cannonfire

Rookie member
Mar 22, 2021
i know its been a while since release and i feel bad asking but any chance you could reduce the downforce on the rear wing? this this pushes really bad over 50 mph and after some testing i realized its because the rear wing has close to 1200 lbs of downforce at 100 mph i think between 250-500 lbs is more reasonable

Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021
i know its been a while since release and i feel bad asking but any chance you could reduce the downforce on the rear wing? this this pushes really bad over 50 mph and after some testing i realized its because the rear wing has close to 1200 lbs of downforce at 100 mph i think between 250-500 lbs is more reasonable
Are you throwing the car into the corner like they do in real life?