Drag Racing Wheel and Tire Pack - Revolution Racecraft 1.0.1

Login/Register To Download

Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021
In the common folder in my main BeamNG folder.

Edit: Nvm, it's fixed. I've installed several other mods that way and they've worked. Never used the mods folder method as i haven't installed many mods manually. Thanks for the fast replies!
No problem. Yeah installing mods into the game itself will work sometimes but normally will break the game and have other bad side affects.

O

OMGitsanoob1

Rookie member
Dec 4, 2022
Do you have any plans to add more wheels options? vms, rc comp, belaks exc? would live to see it but its a great pack nad has chnaged drag racing for beam entirely!

E

EpicJohn911

Rookie member
Jul 11, 2023
so I've installed the mod, and when I go to test it, I go into suspension, wheels, and click on the wheel pack. everything's good, but there's no different companies or anything, its only a single type of wheel for both front and back and i can only change the size, not color, not companies or anything.

Reactions: lmbreto
L

lmbreto

Rookie member
Jul 11, 2023
so I've installed the mod, and when I go to test it, I go into suspension, wheels, and click on the wheel pack. everything's good, but there's no different companies or anything, its only a single type of wheel for both front and back and i can only change the size, not color, not companies or anything.
hi

L

Lyre19

Rookie member
Feb 19, 2024
Are you gonna add more wheels? Damn I've been looking for the Cicio Performance 17" Beadlock Drag Wheels for R35 Nissan GT- R like foreverr