Ford Engines 2022.05.01

No permission to download
JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021
JITTER submitted a new resource:

Ford Engines - Contains Ford Engines made using Automation

This mod adds Ford engines to vanilla BeamNG.drive vehicles and certain mod vehicles. I have included detailed information as spoilers to prevent the webpage from getting long and cluttered. This mod can also be found on BeamNG.Drive's official mod repository.

Contents of the Mod:
List of engines and the BeamNG.Drive vehicles they are added to:

Read more about this resource...

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021
JITTER updated Ford Engines with a new update entry:

Contents of 2022.05.01 Update:
  • New Engine: Twin-Turbo 3.5L V6
      • 2018 Hoonigan's Hoonitruck (requested by MLD30)
      • Please note that I was able to find very little information on the specs of the engine I need so I can't guarantee complete accuracy with this engine.
    • Added to:
      • BeamNG.Drive's Gavril D-Series
  • New Engines: 3.0L Vulcan V6 (requested by PowerstrokeHD)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Cobra_427

Cobra_427

Rookie member
Feb 27, 2021
I was wondering if you could add the 4.6L 3 valve to the Barstow, mainly because I built a config that drives and handles almost exactly how my 2006 GT handles, I don't expect you to do it for one person but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021
I was wondering if you could add the 4.6L 3 valve to the Barstow, mainly because I built a config that drives and handles almost exactly how my 2006 GT handles, I don't expect you to do it for one person but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask
Sure! Once I have an engine already made, it's not very hard to copy it to another vehicle so it's not much of a hassle for me. I'll make sure to push out a small update with this addition here quickly. Thanks for asking.