Ford Engines

Ford Engines 2023.11.04

Login/Register To Download

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021
JITTER updated Ford Engines with a new update entry:

This update adds 3 engine families consisting of 13 new engines and 49 preset configurations (see details below).

I have created a one-question survey (accessed by this link) regarding my mod's size and engine sounds. Feel free to provide your input, but it is not required. I will keep the survey open for the month of November and post the results afterward.

For my next update I plan to make the 3rd generation straight sixes (aka...

Read the rest of this update entry...

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

This update adds 2 engine families consisting of 11 new engines and 40 preset configurations (see details below).

Survey Results
The survey that I posted in the last update is now closed. Thank you to those of you who provided feedback. The majority vote concluded with choosing to keep the variety of engine sounds. This means I will continue updating my mod as I am currently doing it (using the sound files from the Automation exports).
[ATTACH...

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

2023.01.26: Major Fix/Optimization + More

This update fixes the issue of loud engine sounds, has a completely reworked engine file structure, adds 1 engine variant from an existing engine family consisting of 1 preset configuration, and adds 1 new engine family consisting of 7 engine variants and 15 preset configurations (see details below).

** Due to the completely reworked engine file structure (details below), please make sure to delete the old version of the mod. Additionally, if you have saved any...

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

2023.02.23: Reduced Mod Size + New Engine Family

This update fixes the issue of the large mod size, adds 1 engine variant from an existing engine family consisting of 1 preset configuration, and adds 1 new engine family consisting of 11 engine variants and 27 preset configurations (see details below).

Reduced Mod Size (thanks @Fordster)
Due to the techniques and resources provided by Fordster, I was able to reduce my mod size significantly...

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

2023.03.20: New Engine Family and more Police Configs

This update adds 2 new engine families consisting of 7 engine variants and 36 preset configurations. It also includes 4 additional police preset configurations from engine families already added.

Duratec 3.5L V6
  • Engine created from:
    • 2007 Ford Edge
    • 2011 Ford Explorer
  • Configurations:
    • BeamNG.Drive's Gavril Roamer
      • 2007 Ford Edge
      • 2007 Lincoln MKX
      • 2011 Ford Edge
      • 2011 Ford Explorer
      • 2015 Ford Edge

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

2023.04.27: Lima (OHC) I4 Engine Family + Engine Sound Adjustments

This update adds 1 new engine family consisting of 24 engine variants and 44 preset configurations. It also includes adjustments to engine sound volume.

Sound Adjustments
I had numerous people saying that various engines' volume were too quiet after the update where I reduced the volume from being too loud. With this update, I have slightly increased the volume of all engines. Below I include a little more detail.
  • mainGain is the variable used to...

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

2023.07.23: Windsor 302CUI/5.0L V8 Engine Family and a Bunch More

This update adds 29 engine variants from 4 different engine families consisting of 138 configurations. It also adds new functionality, support for the Soliad Lansdale, and adds some parts to fix issues.

Optimizations, fixes, and new functionality
  • Duplicate configs and configs for mods: I have added Mustang configs to vehicles that resemble about the same look and year. Before I added all configs to the Bruckell Bastion and all mods. This in the...

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

2023.07.23: Windsor 302CUI/5.0L V8 Engine Family and a Bunch More

This update adds 29 engine variants from 4 different engine families consisting of 138 configurations. It also adds new functionality, support for the Soliad Lansdale, and adds some parts to fix issues.

Optimizations, fixes, and new functionality
  • Duplicate configs and configs for mods: I have added Mustang configs to vehicles that resemble about the same look and year. Before I added all configs to the Bruckell Bastion and all mods. This in the future...

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

2023.10.03: Three Requested Engines and Support for New Vehicles

This update adds 17 engine variants from 3 different engine families consisting of 31 configurations. It also adds support to BeamNG's Hirochi Aurata and 2 mod vehicles. It also adds a CVT transmission for 2 configurations, removing the previous dependency on a CVT mod.

EcoBoost 1.5L I3 (requested by Springo, specifically from the Fiesta ST)
  • Engine created from:
    • x2 2018 Ford Focus (Europe) (there are 2 different horsepower ratings for the same...

V

V8ranger89

Rookie member
Feb 14, 2021
Just curious as i love this mod....but mine always have a rev limiter of 4000 rpm ive tried different blocks and ecu's. Is there anyway of correcting and getting the windsor motors to 6000?

JITTER

JITTER

Rookie member
Apr 3, 2021

2023.11.04: Multiple New or Reworked Engine Families, Plus New Detailed Information

This update adds 31 engine variants from 7 different engine families consisting of 40 configurations. Of those, 4 families are either new or reworked V12 engines. Plus this update features a lot more detailed webpage and information about the contents of the mod.

FE/FT 360CUI V8 (requested by JurassicPark253)
  • Engine created from:
    • 1968 Ford F-250
    • 1973 Ford F-350
  • Configurations:
    • BeamNG.Drive's Gavril D-Series: