Login/Register To Download

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
2FastRacing submitted a new resource:

Sirona Desert | 39 Miles Off-Road Trails | Rock Crawling - Your favorite coastal desert.

View attachment 1340
Hello and welcome to our latest map project. We have always found ripping through a desert in a 1,000hp trophy truck or beating through in a VW bug while keeping the wheels under the car a very challenging and enjoyable task. This is our take on a coastal desert featuring a large island, beaches with intense whoop sections and large dunes for your sand needs.

View attachment 1346
View attachment 1345
[ATTACH...​

Read more about this resource...

X

Xam

Rookie member
Apr 23, 2022
I'm getting a bunch of missing textures when I try to load this map in free roam. I downloaded the mod, extracted the folder, moved the map into the "levels" folder, and then recompressed the level file by moving it into a compressed zip. Is that what I was supposed to do?

Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Premium
Feb 13, 2021
I'm getting a bunch of missing textures when I try to load this map in free roam. I downloaded the mod, extracted the folder, moved the map into the "levels" folder, and then recompressed the level file by moving it into a compressed zip. Is that what I was supposed to do?
That is not the way to install mods. They go into the mods folder. See https://documentation.beamng.com/tutorials/mods/installing-mods/

Follow the manual install instructions for proper mod installation.

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
2FastRacing updated Sirona Desert | 39 Miles Off-Road Trails | Rock Crawling with a new update entry:

Patches & Improvements

This update brings few patches and improvements to the map that has been suggested or reported by the community. The updated items include:

• Added 2 new paths on the desert trail
  • Added alt runoff path to commonly overshot crest.
  • Added grandstands on the start line and short track.
  • Added cones to short track to indicate start/finish.
  • Improved alignment of first highway jump.
  • Added trees in some bare areas.
  • Changed lighting to not be as light at noon.

Read the rest of this update entry...