Login/Register To Download

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
2FastRacing submitted a new resource:

Sirona Desert | 39 Miles Off-Road Trails | Rock Crawling - Your favorite coastal desert.

View attachment 1340
Hello and welcome to our latest map project. We have always found ripping through a desert in a 1,000hp trophy truck or beating through in a VW bug while keeping the wheels under the car a very challenging and enjoyable task. This is our take on a coastal desert featuring a large island, beaches with intense whoop sections and large dunes for your sand needs.

View attachment 1346
View attachment 1345
[ATTACH...​

Read more about this resource...

X

Xam

Rookie member
Apr 23, 2022
I'm getting a bunch of missing textures when I try to load this map in free roam. I downloaded the mod, extracted the folder, moved the map into the "levels" folder, and then recompressed the level file by moving it into a compressed zip. Is that what I was supposed to do?

Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021
I'm getting a bunch of missing textures when I try to load this map in free roam. I downloaded the mod, extracted the folder, moved the map into the "levels" folder, and then recompressed the level file by moving it into a compressed zip. Is that what I was supposed to do?
That is not the way to install mods. They go into the mods folder. See https://documentation.beamng.com/tutorials/mods/installing-mods/

Follow the manual install instructions for proper mod installation.

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
2FastRacing updated Sirona Desert | 39 Miles Off-Road Trails | Rock Crawling with a new update entry:

Patches & Improvements

This update brings few patches and improvements to the map that has been suggested or reported by the community. The updated items include:

• Added 2 new paths on the desert trail
  • Added alt runoff path to commonly overshot crest.
  • Added grandstands on the start line and short track.
  • Added cones to short track to indicate start/finish.
  • Improved alignment of first highway jump.
  • Added trees in some bare areas.
  • Changed lighting to not be as light at noon.

Read the rest of this update entry...

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
B

Big Hock

Rookie member
Sep 22, 2022
I love this map, but does anyone know why the hotlapping app doesn't work on it? I can set the checkpoint but the timer never starts. This is the only map I have this issue with.

I

ibibibabo

Rookie member
Jan 11, 2022
i tried 7 times to download this last update but nothing...every time after hours of waiting it fails at last sec...1.0 gb downloaded over 1.0 gb and it fail...the one on the servers is updated? i could try this other way?? by beammp?

Reactions: TechnoViking