2020 Toyota Supra MKV | Revolution Racecraft Original

Beta 2020 Toyota Supra MKV | Revolution Racecraft Original 1.1.0

No permission to download
screenshot_2021-08-01_21-32-37-min.png

Debatably the hottest new car of 2020, the MKV Toyota Supra comes to BeamNG!

This mod features:
  • Eight Configurations: I4 (M), I4 (A), I6 (M), I6 (A), Heritage, Race, Drag, and Pandem
    supraconfigs.png
  • Glowmaps
  • PBR Materials
  • WIP Interior with unique textures and functional navigation screen (gauges soon)
  • Pandem Widebody Kit, Race-Inspired Parts, and OEM Wheels
  • And Much More!
screenshot_2021-07-20_23-20-40-min.png

Thank you all for the support and as always let us know if we can help get this mod set up for you.

discord.revolutionracecraft.com

Model Credits: raddysa71arxi
CSR Racing 2

Disclaimer: Although there may be similarities to another mod that has been privately release (most likely using the same source as me), all elements of this mod are implemented by me and any similarities are purely coincidental.
Author
Fordster
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.40 star(s) 15 ratings

More resources from Fordster

Latest updates

1. Celebrating Froza Horizon 5 drop by Introducing the Forza Horizon 5 HKS Widebody Kit!

Added: Front HKS widebody front bumper Front splitter for factory front bumper HKS Widebody...

Latest reviews

Its cool
Awesome mod! My only real concern is that the headlamps turn on when in reverse. Other than that, really cool mod!
when fardster makes a decent mod
Fordster
Fordster
Man, I miss being 13 and intentionally misspelling names to be edgy. Good times back then!
The new bodykit is nice, however not focused on more important stuff like a working gauge cluster, been waiting forever.
a nice mod. It's fun to ride with him!
absolutely amazing mod yo, maybe add a unrecoverable a90 supra config? sleeper and rusted
The mod is incredible! I just wish the Heritage config have the actual Heritage bodykit and lights instead of just the wing.
Fordster
Fordster
This mod currently only has the Heritage headlights, while I still haven't added the OEM headlights. I will work on getting the body kit in game.
fantastic mod but maybe improve the interior a bit?
Mod is amazing and looks great, the only issue I have is that no matter if im stopped or not when I press the brakes the front end goes down and the brakes start making a squeaky noise over and over.
soupra