• Rekon32
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
One of my fav mods of Beamng.drive 10/10
pikaso
  • pikaso
  • 2.00 star(s)
what's the point of this is there's a way better updated version by baarry5444 in the forums
Foxbody
Foxbody
This version was produced long before, and likely offers a greater deal of fixes and additions - Thanks!
T.Meyers00
  • T.Meyers00
  • 5.00 star(s)
I absolutely love it, and I'm glad to see that the rear diff is staying the the car now aswell, but I am getting slight texture issues with the 350r rims and gt500 rims, aswell as any facelift tachs. Other than that 10/10 mod!
Foxbody
Foxbody
Much appreciated! I am aware of these texture bugs, and will address these sooner than later - Thanks!
F
  • firefun
  • 5.00 star(s)
wow,its amazing,i love it and souns amazing.funny thing is,i have no texture fail/ jeah :D Nice mod!
neko-neko
  • neko-neko
  • 5.00 star(s)
Thank you very much for making this mod, it would be better if you can add this configuration to the Dodge Challenger
J
  • just
  • 5.00 star(s)
Excelent. can you add an mach-1 config also.
S
  • Scooch
  • 4.00 star(s)
I love this mod, though some interior materials, like the facelift gauge cluster and parts of the shifter have no texture. Cleared cache, disabled all mods, but I am having no luck.
N
  • nicetomeetu
  • 1.00 star(s)
it wont work. no matter what i do i have followed every step
Foxbody
Foxbody
Check in at Discord.RevolutionRacecraft.com , We assist with any issues you may have
Beamobob
  • Beamobob
  • 5.00 star(s)
5/5, I absolutely love this car, I love the wide variety of real-world trim options and that you included 2015-2020 mustang years. The attention to detail inside and out is mind-blowing. You can make this sar have a lot of horsepower for drags and racing, but what about drifting? This car has a lot of potential to be a drift car, but the steering angle isn't wide enough. Might want to consider updating that. Otherwise, love the car!
D
  • DumplingTheHamst
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.1
Thank you soo much for updating this car! Well mine's got black widows now after crashing for some reason, but I think it's mainly on my side.
A
  • AsianPotato19
  • 5.00 star(s)
One of my favorites, drives well, looks well, and sounds awesome.
Foxbody
Foxbody
Glad you enjoy!
D
  • disloyalpick
  • 5.00 star(s)
amazing
Foxbody
Foxbody
Thank you!