BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
6th Generation Ford Mustang (S550)

6th Generation Ford Mustang (S550) 1.0.4

Login/Register To Download

Z
  • zach0996
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
This is one of the best mods to fall into the hands of the BeamNG.drive community. Very realistic damage model however, I would like to note that impacts into concrete above 20+mph will destroy the engine. Currently there is no nitrous options available as well as only one steering rack. The only problem with this mod is the steering rack, this is a mustang and it gets sideways every freaking second. The steering rack has virtually no radius so you cant really drift this thing or go too sideways. It has about the same forgiveness level as the bolide which if you didn't know it can't go sideways without wrapping around a tree. I would like to say that this is the best mod ever however, the fact that this car goes this much sideways with a steering rack that bad forces me to conclude this is only the 2nd best.
dUnCo704
  • dUnCo704
  • 4.00 star(s)
its a good mod but needs a update to fix the windows tx.
M
  • mpmaximus8
  • 5.00 star(s)
realy good
W
  • wesley1967
  • 5.00 star(s)
the wheels for the gt500 and the 350 dont have texture
V
  • VanFuhrman
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great mod, just wish I could turbo the V8s instead of only having the supercharger option.
A
  • adrianz
  • 4.00 star(s)
so far good
N
  • neel
  • 5.00 star(s)
where do i put the mod?
D
  • deadpool101078
  • 4.00 star(s)
this mod is really good but I have a few problems the wheels on the gt350r are yellow for some reasons and the digital gauge say no texture. dose anyone else have this problem or is it just me
H
  • holaaa
  • 4.00 star(s)
the mod is great but the digital appears no texture, foxbody needs to fix the issue
B
  • bobbys
  • 5.00 star(s)
no way
O
  • Oblivious
  • 5.00 star(s)
| is not good at doing research
V
G
  • gbfghtrfghs
  • 5.00 star(s)
I love the mod so much! It is well put together and its great! (and all I did was get a Ecoboost car, replaced the engine with a V8, and then it went over 250 MPH lol)
Beroyz
  • Beroyz
  • 5.00 star(s)
cool mod! it's very cool.
jagodzianki
  • jagodzianki
  • 4.00 star(s)
very nice mod but windows are to blue
TheTrustedGamer1
  • TheTrustedGamer1
  • 3.00 star(s)
yeah, the mod is great but the digital appears no texture, foxbody needs to fix the issue
C
  • Chunkylemur
  • 4.00 star(s)
Amazing mod just wish that the gauge cluster would have textures. oh and one more thing when ever you crash it the windshields say no texture. otherwise an amazing mod, just please update the textures :)
zxcylo
  • zxcylo
  • 4.00 star(s)
Perfect mod, although would've dropped 5 stars if digital gauge wasn't showing no texture.
Y
  • yeah true
  • 5.00 star(s)
love the mod! it's very nicely done and works perfectly fine for me! i don't understand the people that cant get it working giving a 1 star review. the mod isn't the problem but they are! keep up the great work bro
SkybeastMuffin22
  • SkybeastMuffin22
  • 3.00 star(s)
I cant download it it says it failed to download
jackywacky
  • jackywacky
  • 5.00 star(s)
Definitely one of the best mods out there, abolutely love it!