BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts)

DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts) 1.0.3

Login/Register To Download

Thank you @jojos38 for solving BTTF special FX and Jet Car functionality

We have no idea what Universal Pictures was thinking putting this underwhelming tin can in front of the cameras, but regardless it’s in BeamNG now.

Install the Flux Capacitor to this stainless contraption to fly into the nearest wall.
**the teleportation-enabled key is not available for public release at this time.
RR Delglow

(Photo creds: Photographer/Videographer @Ripsaw460 )
Btt glow

Features to this heap:
  • Best in class curb weight​
  • You can paint it because who doesn’t want a car with paint on it​
  • LSX swap should just be what you use all the time​
  • 88mph never felt so good​
  • While bug reports and feedback are ALWAYS appreciated on our work, it is not likely I will do a lot more with this vehicle.​

If you were considering reuploading this I would like to reassure you to do it, don’t even bother saying who made it

Our content creator space on Discord

CREDITS/SPECIAL THANKS:
  • Thank you to @AdamBlack for the LUA help with the Pratt & Whitney jet engine function, it would absolutely not be possible without your help​
  • Thank you to @Dee-Dop the mad scientist for your construction of a teleportation-capable flux capacitor**​
  • Thank you to dailerob for allowing me to use the J58 Pratt & Whitney jet engine​
  • Thank you me262 for the sourcing of sound sample applied to J58​
  • Thank you to the BeamNG team for supplying Jbeam assets for the project​
  • Thank you to Civetta for donating their production parts​

Jbeam: All of it is vanilla-modified in some way shape or form
Massive thank you to this remarkable resource called the Internet, because of you I was able to utilize the 3D meshes below
blendswap
3dcadbrowser
sketchfab
cgtrader
turbosquid
free3d
yeggi
stlfinder
thingiverse
beamng/game
Author
Foxbody
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.30 star(s) 37 ratings

More resources from Foxbody

Latest updates

1. Game Version V0.28 Graphical Hotfix

This hotfix is purely a graphical update addressing an issue with inverted normal maps upon game...
  2. Back To The Future Warp Speed Throttle Shut Off

BTTF now requires throttle to be mashed above 88mph for the warp speed effects and boost to...
  3. BTTF Special FX, Jet Car functionality fixed (Works on keyboard as well now) - Thank you Jojos38!

A bug with LUA-based functions not working for keyboard users has been solved, Thank you...

Latest reviews

W
  • Wocko
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.3
The thing is awesome. it deserves 5 stars.
A
  • AdamTheStick
  • 5.00 star(s)
It's wonderful! I made a reply before, but I realized that the "discrepancy" that I said it had isn't even your fault. this is the best BTTF delorean out there. the license plate was the only thing I'd change, (to be time-accurate) but im sure that ain't ez. so I did it for ya. https://www.mediafire.com/file/ko3vtm268d1ujbh/bttf_license.zip/file tell me if it stops workin
progamer2009
  • progamer2009
  • 5.00 star(s)
this is very epic
N
  • norf
  • 4.00 star(s)
overall its a great tribute to the movies but i wish you could open the doors, i mean if you just to it on the BTTF delorean im fine with that
rrrccc0071
  • rrrccc0071
  • 4.00 star(s)
Good mod, needs work, i believe the j-beam needs work as the chassis and front subframe barely crumple inwards when it has a med-low speed crash, unlike the vanilla cars.
la zoomy
  • la zoomy
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
just wow.
T
  • the_vroom
  • 5.00 star(s)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mod, thank you, i am very excited to drive a deloreon in this game and you created a masterpeice, and so realistic. sincerely, thank you for this mod.
C
  • creepercola
  • 4.00 star(s)
Very Cool! I Really Like This Mod. But Can You Help Me Because the Blue Smoke Isn't Showing, Please Help.
F
  • fazbearking441
  • 4.00 star(s)
not that bad, has its problems like the bolide interior but this paired with LucasBE's DeLorean you can get realism and back to the future parts (and other stuff from this one)
A
  • adrianz
  • 4.00 star(s)
so far good