BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts)

DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts) 1.0.3

Login/Register To Download

A
  • AdamTheStick
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.3
It's wonderful! I made a reply before, but I realized that the "discrepancy" that I said it had isn't even your fault. this is the best BTTF delorean out there. the license plate was the only thing I'd change, (to be time-accurate) but im sure that ain't ez. so I did it for ya. https://www.mediafire.com/file/ko3vtm268d1ujbh/bttf_license.zip/file tell me if it stops workin
progamer2009
  • progamer2009
  • 5.00 star(s)
this is very epic
N
  • norf
  • 4.00 star(s)
overall its a great tribute to the movies but i wish you could open the doors, i mean if you just to it on the BTTF delorean im fine with that
rrrccc0071
  • rrrccc0071
  • 4.00 star(s)
Good mod, needs work, i believe the j-beam needs work as the chassis and front subframe barely crumple inwards when it has a med-low speed crash, unlike the vanilla cars.
la zoomy
  • la zoomy
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
just wow.
T
  • the_vroom
  • 5.00 star(s)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mod, thank you, i am very excited to drive a deloreon in this game and you created a masterpeice, and so realistic. sincerely, thank you for this mod.
C
  • creepercola
  • 4.00 star(s)
Very Cool! I Really Like This Mod. But Can You Help Me Because the Blue Smoke Isn't Showing, Please Help.
F
  • fazbearking441
  • 4.00 star(s)
not that bad, has its problems like the bolide interior but this paired with LucasBE's DeLorean you can get realism and back to the future parts (and other stuff from this one)
A
  • adrianz
  • 4.00 star(s)
so far good
Tyrex_1912
  • Tyrex_1912
  • 4.00 star(s)
I like the Delorean In general. Only problems are A Add all bttf Delorean's. Make the bttf2 DeLorean fly. And the DeLorean's are a bit wide. Make the new 2022 DeLorean please. In general, It's a good mod.
sypeckl
  • sypeckl
  • 1.00 star(s)
this is horrible. It uses the old bolide interior, and the "V6" just uses 6 cylinder sounds even tho it really is just a bolide engine that might be tuned slightly.
W
  • what?
  • 5.00 star(s)
AMAZING
B
  • battery voltas
  • 1.00 star(s)
bolide interior what the hell
subiedoobiedoo
  • subiedoobiedoo
  • 5.00 star(s)
It's really good and it drives really well. Plus! The BTF Version is ultra realistic. I give this 5/5.
S
  • Schnoesell
  • 4.00 star(s)
Really detailed mod looks absolutly amazing .. but the Car ist just a bit of its really wide ... whne comparing it the the other Delorean mod it looks kinda cartoony and to wide ... I compared it to the IRL model and in fact it doesnt match ... but still absolutly awesome mod
THNMOOB
  • THNMOOB
  • 5.00 star(s)
Yessirrr!!!! I just needed this car look cool but for those who needs BTTF version work so here what you need to know to work the BTTF version by going above 80Km/h or maybe 80Mp/h (I am not sure) but this is mod is great keep it up!!!!
Palkia88
  • Palkia88
  • 4.00 star(s)
Good job on the effects.
To everyone wondering why the BTTF broke, you have to uninstall the old version and download the new ones because the new toggle keybinds do not work on the old one.
F
  • F1boss2018
  • 4.00 star(s)
fun car, but the bttf version doesn't work.
JuanpaChill
  • JuanpaChill
  • 5.00 star(s)
gooooood
E
  • evan mark
  • 5.00 star(s)
nice! also. how do i make bttf version work?