BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts)

DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts) 1.0.3

Login/Register To Download

BEAMJ
  • BEAMJ
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
One of the best mods of recent times, if you are a fan of the movie you will love this mod!
B
  • battery voltas
  • 1.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
bolide interior what the hell
Derbysvt88
  • Derbysvt88
  • 5.00 star(s)
Absolute BLAST to drive. BTTF car is EPIC. A+
Palkia88
  • Palkia88
  • 4.00 star(s)
Good job on the effects.
To everyone wondering why the BTTF broke, you have to uninstall the old version and download the new ones because the new toggle keybinds do not work on the old one.
C
  • creepercola
  • 4.00 star(s)
Very Cool! I Really Like This Mod. But Can You Help Me Because the Blue Smoke Isn't Showing, Please Help.
T
  • the_vroom
  • 5.00 star(s)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mod, thank you, i am very excited to drive a deloreon in this game and you created a masterpeice, and so realistic. sincerely, thank you for this mod.
A
  • adrianz
  • 4.00 star(s)
so far good
A
  • AdamTheStick
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.3
It's wonderful! I made a reply before, but I realized that the "discrepancy" that I said it had isn't even your fault. this is the best BTTF delorean out there. the license plate was the only thing I'd change, (to be time-accurate) but im sure that ain't ez. so I did it for ya. https://www.mediafire.com/file/ko3vtm268d1ujbh/bttf_license.zip/file tell me if it stops workin
Generic
  • Generic
  • 5.00 star(s)
VERY AWESOME!
Suggestion: Make the speedometers more accurate to the IRL one, compared to reusing the pre-.24 Bolide speedomters.
Foxbody
Foxbody
Thank you so much, I have the full HQ of the interior for this car, probably a smart idea to put it in lol. Thank you!
W
  • Wocko
  • 5.00 star(s)
The thing is awesome. it deserves 5 stars.
F
  • fazbearking441
  • 4.00 star(s)
not that bad, has its problems like the bolide interior but this paired with LucasBE's DeLorean you can get realism and back to the future parts (and other stuff from this one)
W
  • what?
  • 5.00 star(s)
AMAZING
la zoomy
  • la zoomy
  • 5.00 star(s)
just wow.
Tyrex_1912
  • Tyrex_1912
  • 4.00 star(s)
I like the Delorean In general. Only problems are A Add all bttf Delorean's. Make the bttf2 DeLorean fly. And the DeLorean's are a bit wide. Make the new 2022 DeLorean please. In general, It's a good mod.
rrrccc0071
  • rrrccc0071
  • 4.00 star(s)
Good mod, needs work, i believe the j-beam needs work as the chassis and front subframe barely crumple inwards when it has a med-low speed crash, unlike the vanilla cars.
N
  • norf
  • 4.00 star(s)
overall its a great tribute to the movies but i wish you could open the doors, i mean if you just to it on the BTTF delorean im fine with that
progamer2009
  • progamer2009
  • 5.00 star(s)
this is very epic
BoltayThundary
  • BoltayThundary
  • 5.00 star(s)
Very good mod! Have been waiting for a revamp or another Delorean mod that is better than Lucas' Delorean. But the smoke and fire doesn't appear. Am I doing something wrong?
Foxyz
  • Foxyz
  • 5.00 star(s)
Some one made it
and it great mod to use for people who like bttf :)
chevystepside200
  • chevystepside200
  • 5.00 star(s)
I have been waiting for another DeLorean