BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts)

DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts) 1.0.3

Login/Register To Download

A
  • AdamTheStick
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.3
It's wonderful! I made a reply before, but I realized that the "discrepancy" that I said it had isn't even your fault. this is the best BTTF delorean out there. the license plate was the only thing I'd change, (to be time-accurate) but im sure that ain't ez. so I did it for ya. https://www.mediafire.com/file/ko3vtm268d1ujbh/bttf_license.zip/file tell me if it stops workin
BoltayThundary
  • BoltayThundary
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
Very good mod! Have been waiting for a revamp or another Delorean mod that is better than Lucas' Delorean. But the smoke and fire doesn't appear. Am I doing something wrong?
Foxyz
  • Foxyz
  • 5.00 star(s)
Some one made it
and it great mod to use for people who like bttf :)
chevystepside200
  • chevystepside200
  • 5.00 star(s)
I have been waiting for another DeLorean
BEAMJ
  • BEAMJ
  • 5.00 star(s)
One of the best mods of recent times, if you are a fan of the movie you will love this mod!
J
  • JDeezNutz
  • 5.00 star(s)
Awesome mod! =)
LunaTheBreakout
  • LunaTheBreakout
  • 5.00 star(s)
An amazing mod Making the DeLorean 100x better then ever!
Derbysvt88
  • Derbysvt88
  • 5.00 star(s)
Absolute BLAST to drive. BTTF car is EPIC. A+
Generic
  • Generic
  • 5.00 star(s)
VERY AWESOME!
Suggestion: Make the speedometers more accurate to the IRL one, compared to reusing the pre-.24 Bolide speedomters.
Foxbody
Foxbody
Thank you so much, I have the full HQ of the interior for this car, probably a smart idea to put it in lol. Thank you!
ryan.
  • ryan.
  • 5.00 star(s)
would prefer this over LucasBE's mod because this actually has the back to the future configuration unlike his, only problem is just scaling but thats wasy to fix, right?
L
  • lenoot
  • 5.00 star(s)
great mod.
subiedoobiedoo
  • subiedoobiedoo
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
It's really good and it drives really well. Plus! The BTF Version is ultra realistic. I give this 5/5.
M
  • miatacorsair12
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great quality. the jet car reminded me of the rocket car from F9 which is awesome as ive always wanted one.
xtbtpro10
  • xtbtpro10
  • 5.00 star(s)
Extremely high quality mod, other than the fact when the DMC enters the Flux Mode, the engine after a while dies, and thats what's powering it, i tried to get an indestructible engine block mod, but it didnt work, please do something like that, but in general, the flux capacitator works even better than i'd expect, this is one of highest quality, and most futuristic mods ive ever seen!
E
  • evan mark
  • 5.00 star(s)
nice! also. how do i make bttf version work?
W
  • Wocko
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.3
The thing is awesome. it deserves 5 stars.
W
  • what?
  • 5.00 star(s)
AMAZING
JuanpaChill
  • JuanpaChill
  • 5.00 star(s)
gooooood
T
  • the_vroom
  • 5.00 star(s)
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mod, thank you, i am very excited to drive a deloreon in this game and you created a masterpeice, and so realistic. sincerely, thank you for this mod.
THNMOOB
  • THNMOOB
  • 5.00 star(s)
Yessirrr!!!! I just needed this car look cool but for those who needs BTTF version work so here what you need to know to work the BTTF version by going above 80Km/h or maybe 80Mp/h (I am not sure) but this is mod is great keep it up!!!!