BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts)

DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts) 1.0.3

Login/Register To Download

E
  • evan mark
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
nice! also. how do i make bttf version work?
xtbtpro10
  • xtbtpro10
  • 5.00 star(s)
Extremely high quality mod, other than the fact when the DMC enters the Flux Mode, the engine after a while dies, and thats what's powering it, i tried to get an indestructible engine block mod, but it didnt work, please do something like that, but in general, the flux capacitator works even better than i'd expect, this is one of highest quality, and most futuristic mods ive ever seen!
M
  • miatacorsair12
  • 5.00 star(s)
Great quality. the jet car reminded me of the rocket car from F9 which is awesome as ive always wanted one.
CrashDave
  • CrashDave
  • 4.00 star(s)
The car overall is pretty good, but like it says in description, under the Delorean skin is Bolide, so the handling and interior is what it is. But great car! Had a lot of fun playing with this thing. Nice job a keep it up!
M
  • MEW
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.1
four stars cuz after the update it still isnt workingg
Foxbody
Foxbody
Hello MEW! Please make sure you have cleared the old mod out of your mods folder and replaced it by redownloading the mod above, if you have any troubles getting the new file working properly, feel free to reach me at Revolution Racecraft on Discord for more support, thank you!
C
  • chebureki
  • 2.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
thought the time travel effects would work but only the ai could have it
working so pls add a manual only doc knows how the thing works
Foxbody
Foxbody
Hi there, this issue was just fixed in V1.0.1, check out the new download! Thank you
L
  • lenoot
  • 5.00 star(s)
great mod.
ryan.
  • ryan.
  • 5.00 star(s)
would prefer this over LucasBE's mod because this actually has the back to the future configuration unlike his, only problem is just scaling but thats wasy to fix, right?
HunterEldredGami
  • HunterEldredGami
  • 1.00 star(s)
this delorean sucks imo, some guy named LucasBE made a better higher quality delorean thats scaled right
Generic
  • Generic
  • 5.00 star(s)
VERY AWESOME!
Suggestion: Make the speedometers more accurate to the IRL one, compared to reusing the pre-.24 Bolide speedomters.
Foxbody
Foxbody
Thank you so much, I have the full HQ of the interior for this car, probably a smart idea to put it in lol. Thank you!
Derbysvt88
  • Derbysvt88
  • 5.00 star(s)
Absolute BLAST to drive. BTTF car is EPIC. A+
LunaTheBreakout
  • LunaTheBreakout
  • 5.00 star(s)
An amazing mod Making the DeLorean 100x better then ever!
J
  • JDeezNutz
  • 5.00 star(s)
Awesome mod! =)
BEAMJ
  • BEAMJ
  • 5.00 star(s)
One of the best mods of recent times, if you are a fan of the movie you will love this mod!
chevystepside200
  • chevystepside200
  • 5.00 star(s)
I have been waiting for another DeLorean
Foxyz
  • Foxyz
  • 5.00 star(s)
Some one made it
and it great mod to use for people who like bttf :)
BoltayThundary
  • BoltayThundary
  • 5.00 star(s)
Very good mod! Have been waiting for a revamp or another Delorean mod that is better than Lucas' Delorean. But the smoke and fire doesn't appear. Am I doing something wrong?