BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts)

DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts) 1.0.3

Login/Register To Download

Foxbody

Foxbody

Revolution Racecraft || Founder and Owner
Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
Foxbody submitted a new resource:

DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts) - The 40-year-old Irish slushbox you only know of because of a movie.

We have no idea what Universal Pictures was thinking putting this underwhelming tin can in front of the cameras, but regardless it’s in BeamNG now.

Install the Flux Capacitor to this stainless contraption to fly into the nearest wall.
**the teleportation-enabled key is not available for public release at this time.
View attachment 969
(Photo creds: Photogra[her/Videographer @Ripsaw460 )
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Foxbody

Foxbody

Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
Hey guys, we have learned that some users are experiencing a certain file error which affects the jet car functionality, and the Back To The Future car special FX, we are still investigating what this issue is. I will update the post to make sure this is known to others. Thanks for reaching out

Foxbody

Foxbody

Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021
is it just me being dumb or will the file not download on beamng therefore i cant use the mod?
You would do the manual install of mods for using our mods.

If you need help with that as the documents from beamNG aren't updated feel free to join our discord and ping me in general chat. Name is the same on here and discord.

M

miatacorsair12

Rookie member
Dec 31, 2021
i cant find the mod on beamng and i did it the manual way with adding the documents and its still not there

M

miatacorsair12

Rookie member
Dec 31, 2021
and is downloading manual ur way different from the normal manual way? if so how do u download it manualy ur way?

Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021
i cant find the mod on beamng and i did it the manual way with adding the documents and its still not there
Then it would be best if you could join the discord to be able to assist you in getting the mods in the proper location as beamNG hasn't updated the documentation in the past few updates.

Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021
The folder they moved things to is different than the notes beam has. It moved to appdata and not documents.

So double click the beamNG icon. Get to the small white popup box. Click Manage user folder. Click open in explorer. then click mods. That is the mod folder you need to put mods into for them to show up in beamNG.