Drag Racing Wheel and Tire Pack - Revolution Racecraft 1.0.1

Login/Register To Download

Foxbody

Foxbody

Revolution Racecraft || Founder and Owner
Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
Foxbody submitted a new resource:

Drag Racing Wheel and Tire Pack - Revolution Racecraft - Huge real-world wheel and tire collection: brands/models, New Bias-Ply Slicks, Drag Radials, highly

It’s time to get your drag on! What we have here is a couple years on&off of model sourcing + JBEAMing along with some creations by our own team, all packaged into easily one of most extensive drag wheel and tire packs to ever hit a game. This required well into the 4-digit hour range to create, so feel free to share your opinions/feedback on this project!

Help Understand This Pack By Reading FAQ Below!

[COLOR=rgb(250, 197...[/quote]

Read more about this resource...

I

ilikespeed

Rookie member
Jul 17, 2021
Hey man, I want to take a moment to say that this is a great pack, but I have an issue. The tires dont spawn in at at, All the rims and the rim customization work just fine, but the tires dont work, ive cleared cache 3 times, and reinstalled 4 times. Any tips?

Reactions: Nine9Acid
Foxbody

Foxbody

Revolution Racecraft || Founder and Owner
Staff member
Feb 12, 2021
Hey man, I want to take a moment to say that this is a great pack, but I have an issue. The tires dont spawn in at at, All the rims and the rim customization work just fine, but the tires dont work, ive cleared cache 3 times, and reinstalled 4 times. Any tips?
Thanks for the report, are you in the Revolution Racecraft discord? It'd be easiest to help you over chat in there. Discord.RevolutionRacecraft.com
In general, to troubleshoot a mod clear cache as you've done, then launch your game with only that mod active, if it works, activate others until you find a conflict that is happening. Thanks for reporting again I can help you more at our community space as mentioned! 👍

Reactions: ilikespeed
Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021
Sidewall on the drag radials spawn chrome
That seems to be a conflicting mod. Try removing other mods and trying again if it works add a few mods at a time until it happens again. Then remove the last few mods 1 at a time to find the conflicting mod.

ki14

ki14

Rookie member
Oct 16, 2021
When I use this mod on the covet it treats it as RWD the tires are big on the rear not on the front. The front has skinny tires.

straightdrp421

straightdrp421

Rookie member
Nov 28, 2021
Good mod but can we get some customization on the grip? Alot of the tires dont have enough grip i cant go as fast on the wheels. Also some of the colors dont change

Reactions: mrmeme3
Derbysvt88

Derbysvt88

Staff member
Premium
STS
Feb 13, 2021
Good mod but can we get some customization on the grip? Alot of the tires dont have enough grip i cant go as fast on the wheels. Also some of the colors dont change
Hello if you read the FAQ on the mod it explains about the color options. Also the tires are based on real life tire physics. You are able to use vanilla tires in the wheels. Also there's many different tires and compounds built into the pack to try different things like if you are running the drag slicks try the street R compound and it will stick on almost any surface you try it on.

Reactions: Jigglyman12
Rdp616

Rdp616

Rookie member
May 23, 2021
When i go to install the folder for the wheels into my main BeamNG folder, it's telling me the file is corrupted. Anybody else having this issue? I need this in the worst way