BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations!

Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations! 1.0.0

Login/Register To Download

J

JeffGordonFan24

Rookie member
Feb 26, 2022
when i downloaded the mod the body was chrome and the same thing with the other nascar cars and it doesn't do anything went i take the chromeness away it just stays at chrome any way to fix this?

J

joshf1076

Rookie member
Aug 1, 2021
For those who are too incapable of reading big words but mod not worky right, THE OFFICIAL BEAM SITE MOD NOT WORKY 2FASTRACING MOD to fix your issue, uninstall both mods, launch the game, click on the support tools button instead of the launch game button. Then decide on what you truly after. If you don't really mind the slightly glitchy then this is the option. Can't use the spoiler for some reason.... Personally I believe that this has a scratch made crash model but the down side is that the dev(s) haven't really said anything that would suggest that they are going to add the cherry on top and make any adjustments/improvements to the jbeam. I understand that it may be difficult to do jbeam however it has all of the other quality features but the issues around the window-net and side glass combined with the spikes towards the front quarter panels kinda puts a damper on things

D

DOGGRAT

Rookie member
Feb 25, 2022
I was wondering, how do you import custom skins into the game for this car. I tried the same process that works for the latemodel, but it wouldn't show up in the parts selector for the gen 6 car. Any suggestions?

D

DOGGRAT

Rookie member
Feb 25, 2022
Will someone please answer me, I am making cars for the 2019, 2020, and 2021 seasons and yes, that includes Kyle Larson.

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
2FastRacing updated Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations! with a new update entry:

NASCAR v0.92 Update

This update brings many fixes and improvements brought forward by the community and other known issues upon release. The updated items are listed below.

PLEASE NOTE: THE FILENAME HAS CHANGED. BE SURE TO FULLY REMOVE THE OUTDATED MOD PRIOR TO INSTALLING THIS VERSION.

FIXES​

• Fixed hood popping up very easily.
  • Fixed slower than optimal speed on superspeedways.
  • Fixed engine...

Read the rest of this update entry...

A

akroo

Rookie member
Mar 9, 2022
the jbeam is extreamly unstable the chassis is really bouncy the most unstable part of the jbeam is the deck lid of the trunk it looks great but need better damage

• Haha
Reactions: Derbysvt88