BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts)

DeLorean DMC-12 1982 (of course it has Back To The Future parts) 1.0.3

Login/Register To Download

la zoomy
  • la zoomy
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.2
just wow.
progamer2009
  • progamer2009
  • 5.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.3
this is very epic
A
  • adrianz
  • 4.00 star(s)
so far good
M
  • MEW
  • 4.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.1
four stars cuz after the update it still isnt workingg
Foxbody
Foxbody
Hello MEW! Please make sure you have cleared the old mod out of your mods folder and replaced it by redownloading the mod above, if you have any troubles getting the new file working properly, feel free to reach me at Revolution Racecraft on Discord for more support, thank you!
CrashDave
  • CrashDave
  • 4.00 star(s)
The car overall is pretty good, but like it says in description, under the Delorean skin is Bolide, so the handling and interior is what it is. But great car! Had a lot of fun playing with this thing. Nice job a keep it up!
S
  • Schnoesell
  • 4.00 star(s)
Really detailed mod looks absolutly amazing .. but the Car ist just a bit of its really wide ... whne comparing it the the other Delorean mod it looks kinda cartoony and to wide ... I compared it to the IRL model and in fact it doesnt match ... but still absolutly awesome mod
F
  • fazbearking441
  • 4.00 star(s)
not that bad, has its problems like the bolide interior but this paired with LucasBE's DeLorean you can get realism and back to the future parts (and other stuff from this one)
F
  • F1boss2018
  • 4.00 star(s)
fun car, but the bttf version doesn't work.
Palkia88
  • Palkia88
  • 4.00 star(s)
Good job on the effects.
To everyone wondering why the BTTF broke, you have to uninstall the old version and download the new ones because the new toggle keybinds do not work on the old one.
C
  • creepercola
  • 4.00 star(s)
Very Cool! I Really Like This Mod. But Can You Help Me Because the Blue Smoke Isn't Showing, Please Help.
Tyrex_1912
  • Tyrex_1912
  • 4.00 star(s)
I like the Delorean In general. Only problems are A Add all bttf Delorean's. Make the bttf2 DeLorean fly. And the DeLorean's are a bit wide. Make the new 2022 DeLorean please. In general, It's a good mod.
rrrccc0071
  • rrrccc0071
  • 4.00 star(s)
Good mod, needs work, i believe the j-beam needs work as the chassis and front subframe barely crumple inwards when it has a med-low speed crash, unlike the vanilla cars.
N
  • norf
  • 4.00 star(s)
overall its a great tribute to the movies but i wish you could open the doors, i mean if you just to it on the BTTF delorean im fine with that
C
  • chebureki
  • 2.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
thought the time travel effects would work but only the ai could have it
working so pls add a manual only doc knows how the thing works
Foxbody
Foxbody
Hi there, this issue was just fixed in V1.0.1, check out the new download! Thank you
HunterEldredGami
  • HunterEldredGami
  • 1.00 star(s)
  • Version: 1.0.0
this delorean sucks imo, some guy named LucasBE made a better higher quality delorean thats scaled right
B
  • battery voltas
  • 1.00 star(s)
bolide interior what the hell
sypeckl
  • sypeckl
  • 1.00 star(s)
this is horrible. It uses the old bolide interior, and the "V6" just uses 6 cylinder sounds even tho it really is just a bolide engine that might be tuned slightly.