BeamHost - A Seamless BeamMP Server Hosting Solution
Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations!

Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations! 1.0.0

Login/Register To Download

2FastRacing

2FastRacing

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feb 12, 2021
2FastRacing submitted a new resource:

Gen-6 NASCAR [Ford | Chevy | Toyota] 85 Configurations! - Gentlemen, start your engines!

View attachment 1137

IMPORTANT NOTICE: 2Fast Racing Community has no affiliation with the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, LLC or any other brand associated with this mod. 2Fast Racing requires all users agree to not distribute any asset included in this mod including but not limited to models & skins.
Race day is here and we are excited to bring you a very...

Read more about this resource...

I

ischy

Rookie member
Feb 20, 2022
so far its great, really enjoying the looks and sound, which is on point.
my only gripe is how flimsy it is (i know theyre kinda that way irl but not to this extent) and the crash physics can cause the jbeam to do that weird stretch/glitch thing.

overal, 4/5 stars will continue to use it

V

vouthin

Rookie member
Feb 20, 2022
the mod is enjoyable overall, fun to drive and the roof flaps give life to the crashes, the only problem i got with it is the quite interesting damage model
if that could be fixed then i would give this mod a 10/10
for now i give it a 7/10
cool mod though

S

SharkyBoii

Rookie member
Feb 24, 2022
ok, whenever i try to download the mod, it just keeps on saying "network error" and i tried googles way, but nothinh works. any help?

G

GasMonkey117

Rookie member
Jun 7, 2021
Love the mod, but I think the damage model is a little funky the way it interacts with beamng walls. Anything under like 80mph the car detonates on sideswiping a wall, and whenever I damage something, it tends to disappear. Other than the slight damage model issue I think the mod is great!